Avoid using belts, chains, Internal Gear Pumps to directly drive the vane pump for the installation of the vane pump. It is recommended that the vane pump be driven by a coaxial direct motor, and use a flexible connection or a spline connection; when connected to the motor, the vane pump shaft and the motor shaft must be within the tolerance range. For the axis, a rotary flexible coupling with clearance error compensation and angle error compensation should be used. In order to avoid damage to bearings, oil seals, etc., noise, vibration, and even accidents due to the misalignment of the two.
1. When viewed from the shaft end, the steering standard vane pump should rotate in a clockwise direction, otherwise it is regarded as a reverse pump. When the forward-rotating pump rotates counterclockwise, no oil is applied.
2. When the vane pump is started for the first time, the trapped air must be removed from the system. Generally, you can loosen the oil outlet pipe joint of the pump to exhaust, or use the exhaust valve to exhaust. For low-volume vane pumps with poor self-priming, the drain pipe or inlet pipe must be filled with oil before starting the pump. Quickly open and stop the hydraulic pump in a short time can also make the pump fill and exhaust quickly. When starting, the overflow valve must be fully opened, that is, the system starts under no pressure, and check the motor rotation.
3. Filtration requirements In order to ensure the reliability of hydraulic equipment, the oil should be filtered so that the cleanliness of the oil meets the standard oil suction pipeline and oil suction filter.
4. Hydraulic oil Generally, vane pumps use anti-wear hydraulic oil with a certain viscosity. The temperature difference between the pump body and the oil is controlled within 200°C, and the oil temperature must not be higher than 60°C. Different hydraulic oils have different working oil temperatures.
5. The speed of the vane pump can refer to the regulations of the vane pump instruction manual.
6. The working pressure varies with the type of hydraulic oil, and the higher working pressure is also different. Generally, it is gradually decreased in the order of « Hangmo hydraulic oil-mineral oil-aldehyde ethylene glycol-pumping package of water », and the synthetic hydraulic oil is emulsified in water The inlet pressure of the Vane Pumps does not exceed the limit value