Screw-type lifting platform has become popular in China’s villa elevator market due to its simple structure and beautiful decoration in recent years. Its mechanical principle is relatively easy to understand: a motor drives a nut to connect to the platform, and moves along a screw from top to bottom. Exercise in a closed well frame.
Advantages of screw type lifting platform:
1. Save building area. The screw-type lifting platform should be the domestic elevator product that saves the most building area at present. There is no counterweight, no wire rope, no car wall, so the installation space is small and the shaft utilization rate is high.
2. The civil engineering requirements are low. The screw-type lifting platform has a slow running speed, and because the advantages of the mechanical structure are relatively safe, it does not need buffers, speed limiters and other devices, so there is no excavation of the elevator foundation pit, only a decoration surface The height is sufficient, and there is no need to make special load-bearing ring beams. It can be installed as long as there is one wall, and the civil engineering requirements are low.
3. The structure is flexible, stable and reliable. The screw-type lifting platform can easily open the door at right angles, through the door, and open the door on three sides. It does not affect the stability of the elevator and does not increase the area of the shaft. The screw-type lifting platform has a simple structure and is not prone to failure and easy to damage. With fewer parts, customers save the trouble of later maintenance. From the perspective of its main structure, it is indeed relatively safe and reliable, but how high the safety factor is, after all, it has been less than 3 years in the Chinese market, and it is impossible to judge.
However, the screw-type lifting platform also has certain disadvantages.
1. The mechanical noise is large. Because the motor follows the platform, it is inevitable that the mechanical noise of the motor will be transmitted to the user’s ears. If the user is sensitive to noise, it may not be able to adapt to the screw-type lifting platform. The noise is large, the screw operation noise is very large, and most of the screw is installed in the sightseeing shaft, which is not conducive to sound insulation.
2. The operating speed is relatively slow. Due to the limitation of the mechanical structure, the operating speed of the screw-type lifting platform cannot be made too fast, and can only achieve a maximum of 0.15-0.25 meters per second, which is compared with the running speed of 0.4 per second of the traction type. There is a half of the gap, and users who want to pay attention to efficiency may not like it too much.
3. Without a car, the screw elevator is essentially a lifting plate. Without a car, the advantage is that it saves space, but the disadvantages are also obvious. It cannot be relied on, there is a risk of sliding contact, and there is no sense of security.
4. The comfort is worse than hydraulic elevators. The platform and the screw are directly connected together, and the mechanical vibration will be transmitted to the platform. There is no soft and smooth feeling like a traction elevator or hydraulic elevator.