Windows 10 guest account allows you to share your system with other people so that they can access the internet, run apps, by keeping all your files, settings, and everything else secured. You must know how to create Windows 10 guest account. There are number of ways by which you can create Guest account to use. Windows 10 doesn’t provide a simple method to create a guest account normally. But still, there are some methods by which you can add accounts for local users, and allows others to change your computer’s settings.
Quick methods to create Windows 10 guest account using Command Prompt
If you are using Windows 10 system, then follow the steps given below in order to create a guest account for your system:
- Press Windows + S key and type cp in the search box. Select Command Prompt and then Choose Run as administrator option from the right-navigation pane.
- Type the following command:net user Visitor /add /active:yes and press Enter. This will create a new account.
- Now type the following command: net user Visitor * to create a password for the newly created account. If you don’t need any password, simply press the Enter button twice to create an empty password.
- Type: net localgroup users Visitor /deletecommand to delete the new user account from the default Users group and press Enter button.
- If you want to add the new user account, type: net localgroup guests Visitor /addand press Enter key.
Once you are done, close Command Prompt and access all the facility that a guest user generally accesses.
Driver Power State Failure on Windows
Quick Methods To Fix The “Default Gateway Is Not Available” Error In Windows 10
How do I fix Windows 10 Won’t Boot issue?
How to Downgrade Turbotax Deluxe To The Free Filling?