If you want to Set up SBCGlobal Email on iPhone, follow the steps that are given below. Many of them find it as something difficult but configuring an SBCGlobal account on the iPhone is easy. Follow these simple steps that are given below and set your Sbcglobal account on iPhone.
Steps to be Followed:
- Open your iPhone and go to the settings, then a lot of options in the settings can be viewed by you.
- Click on the menu settings, under that there will be an account tap on that.
- Then press again on the add account option. In that choose ‘other’.
- Give your sbcglobal email address in the box given and also the password in that particular box.
- There will be a box called description, you cannot leave that empty so type anything that you want. If you don’t know what to type just write sbcglobal.
- Tap on the POP which is at the top of the screen.
- After that set your incoming mail server as inbound.att.net and your outgoing mail server as outbound.att.net
- In between this, whenever email address and passwords are asked; give your SBCGlobal email and password.
- Finally save everything and now your iPhone will be accessed to the SBCGlobal email account.