1. The cavity and core are three-dimensional. The external and internal shapes of Laboratory Plastic Ware Mould are directly formed by the cavity and core. These complex three-dimensional profiles are more difficult to process, especially the blind-hole inner molding surface processing of the cavity. If traditional processing methods are used, not only Workers are required to have a high level of skill, many auxiliary tools and fixtures, many tools, and a long processing cycle.
2. High precision and surface quality requirements, long service life. At present, the dimensional accuracy of general plastic parts is required to be 1T6 to 1T7, and the dimensional accuracy of injection mold parts with surface roughness of Ra0.2-0.1um is required to reach 1T5 to 1T6, and the surface roughness is below Ra0.1um. Long-life injection molds are necessary to improve efficiency and reduce costs. At present, the service life of injection molds generally requires more than 1 million times. Precision injection molds should use a rigid mold base. Increase the thickness of the template. Increase the support column or tapered positioning element to prevent the mold from deforming under pressure. Sometimes the internal pressure can reach 100MPa. The ejection device is an important factor that affects the deformation and dimensional accuracy of the product. Therefore, a suitable ejection point should be selected to make the demolding uniform. Most of the high-precision injection molds are inlaid or fully assembled in structure, which requires the machining accuracy and interchangeability of mold parts to be greatly improved.
3. Long process flow and tight manufacturing time. For injection molded parts, most of them are complete products that are matched with other parts, and in many cases, other parts have been completed, eagerly waiting for the matching of injection molded parts to the market. Because of the high requirements on the shape or dimensional accuracy of the product, and because of the different characteristics of the resin material, after the mold is manufactured, it is necessary to repeatedly try and modify the mold, which makes the development and delivery time very tight.
4. Design and manufacture in different places. Mold manufacturing is not a direct purpose, but the correct product design proposed by the user. The mold manufacturer designs and manufactures the mold according to the user’s requirements, and in most cases, the injection production of the product is also from other manufacturers. This results in a situation where product design, mold design and manufacturing, and product production are carried out in different places.
5. Professional division of labor, dynamic combination. Mold production is small in batches and generally belongs to single-piece production, but molds require a lot of standard parts, ranging from mold bases to small thimbles. These cannot and cannot be completed by one manufacturer alone, and the manufacturing process is complex. Common equipment and CNC Equipment of Syringe Mould usage is extremely uneven.