Placement training performs an important part in forming participant career aspirations. This is every technology student’s dream to be put in a major placement company touring their campuses. Taking into account this important aspect, it is known that learning is important for engineering students to develop their employment skills and reach great placement in different sectors.
Currently, the competition for jobs is growing every day and placing has become a difficult task. Teaching and equipping learners with basic skills has become the organization’s important task. The development of an integrative persona is also required and technical knowledge. To meet these requirements, our college operates a complete-fledged teaching cell to improve engineering graduate’s abilities on a par with industry norms.
- The prime objective of the Training Cell is
- To recognize the core competencies of the students.
- To build confidence in students and develop the right attitude in them
- To look for 100% employment for all students.
- To improve their interaction skills.
- To train the students to meet the expectations of the industry through our Career Development Programs.
- Build awareness about “career planning » and « career mapping » between the students.
- Train the students through Mock Interviews to perform well in professional interviews as per the expectations of the corporate world.
- Equip the learner with practical skills.
- Train the students on association conversation techniques.
- Conduct online tests and written aptitude tests.
- Train the students on “Personality development ».
- Coordinate different training programs to train students through the renowned outside educational institutions and the in-house coaches in the domains of analytical aptitude, logical reasoning and verbal reasoning.
If you are finishing the Placement Training in Chennai and after you will get a lot of opportunities in an IT industry. FITA provides the Placement Course in Chennai with excellent knowledge and placement supports.